What do I spend on Nutrition?
In order for us to be able to find out if we can save money on nutrition we first must find out what we spend on our nutrition in the first place! This can be on so many different products or events of our very own choosing! Check out below!
- It’s insane on the amount of alcohol and beer people will go through. I have been one of them, but I have luckily turned my page from that and try not to spend much if any on this category of nutrition.
- It’s insane how much fast food has grown and how acceptable and the variety of locations all over. It’s also understandable seeing as everyone is always on the go and so busy now days and never want to cook for themselves! I used to spend so much on fast food now I catch myself thinking about it at times that I feel I need it and then I tell myself that I truly don’t need it and that I can wait to get home to eat that I am not going to die if I wait to get home! It’s crazy how much people spend in general on fast food throughout the entire globe!
- These can be often as the impulse buys in stores or simply overeating through the night! Although it’s not always bad to eat at night, but if you’re already eating so much at night and than start munching at night than this can play a role in your budget for your nutrition as well!
- These can be impulse buys or simply just out on lunch break or stopping to get something to eat during your ride! Whatever it may be, this also takes a bite to your nutrition budget so just be aware of that!
Bars/Restaurants/Fine Dining Meals
- All of these are great places to enjoy time and are also a great place to waste time and money as well! Sure it may be nice to go out and have a nice time but is it really viable or vital to your health? If anything it can end up being detrimental to your health if you are not paying attention to it! Just be careful!
- Oh we are all guilty of candies, desserts and pastry cravings and buying them when we want them! Just know that they contain a lot of calories and it is hard for your body to break down sugars and you don’t get much good energy or calories from these so just remember that moderation and balance is always great to use
Midnight and later snacks
- It’s not always a bad thing to eat at later times due to your schedule and routine of activity, work, etc. Although it can cause you to spend more money on your nutrition if you are not careful with this! Sometimes it’s better to ignore that craving, do something to preoccupy your mind or even go to sleep if you need to
Public Events/Entertainment Food and Beverage Services
- This is such a huge waste of money because there are public events and entertainment events all the time! We all love hanging out with our friends but let’s be honest, we need to drink and we need to eat and if we’re in a public setting with people all over having a great time and all sudden we get hungry or thirsty we are most likely going to spend some money if not a lot of money in order to enjoy our time with others! So just be careful to what you do and even how you do things! You can always substitute in order to not spend so much on your nutrition
What would happen if we started grocery shopping for our Nutrition?
The main reason I state “grocery shopping” is because there is so much product being wasted all over and is being overstocked all over. So if instead we invested in products that we could use to better yourself instead of investing in products that aren’t necessarily bettering yourself!
I mean anyone would say go hunt, although I am not against hunting, but not everyone has a need for hunting. Not everyone hunts for survival anymore. There is plenty of meats in stores all over that are being wasted all the time! Why not try to help put some of these good products to use instead of wasting them all the time!
If you decide to start grocery shopping for your nutrition you will be able to create anything with no limits unlike other sources of nutrition that do not have those freedoms and you must choose certain arrangements or else you do not get something because you didn’t like anything offered.
Now that you have these freedoms, realize there are so many different varieties of the same product, this means that you do not have to always use the most expensive ingredients! After all if the product is the same product all you need is moderation and balance and you are set!
A lot of the time a little can go a very long way! So be smart with your food intake and it will end up saving you money and time!
You are able to choose the content, quantity, quality, also known as what and how much you want to buy! You are able to stockpile nutrition sources for days if not purchase on a daily basis or whenever you feel you need to restock your food sources! Afterall some ingredients, it just makes sense to buy in bulk because of the stability and longevity it has before going bad!
Now a real big issue these days in the food and beverage industry are food allergies and cross contamination, because nobody really lets anybody know if they have an allergy before eating something anymore. Haha I joke but that’s what it feels like. You would think that people would be more careful but sometimes that’s not the case! If you have any kind of food allergy, if you start grocery shopping for your own food sources than you have control of what you are intaking and it is much easier not to be a victim of cross contamination of food poisoning.
So there really are so many great benefits to purchasing your own groceries for your nutrition!
Savings made from grocery shopping!
Now let’s see, alcohol, beer, fast food, convenience food, snacks, fruits, etc, deli, cafe foods, bars, restaurants, fine dining meals, candies, desserts, pastries, midnight and later snacks, public events, entertainment food and beverage services can all be a major budget killer and can eat a hole into your wallet and bank account if not paid the proper attention to and prioritization as well! I’m not saying that you have to get rid of anything, but I will point out what is slowing you down for your nutrition gains! Facts! You can save so much money by switching to grocery shopping for your only food source and stopping your impulse purchasing on separate food sources! This will help you on tremendous levels!
Since you are getting all your groceries and bringing them into your home you have no need for transportation costs as much as you did when you had to go to different places for your nutrition!
So don’t skimp out on all the savings you can be doing to your nutrition budget!
Health benefits and gains from grocery shopping!
If you start grocery shopping, when you eat, you will not be eating as much calories in one sitting as you would be somewhere else than your groceries at home as long as you properly proportion and moderate yourself!
This will allow you to control your calorie intake directly more efficiently than elsewhere!
This way you will be able to proportion vital nutrients and vitamins through moderation and a variety of foods from your own choosing instead of someone else’s choice!
Overall when you start grocery shopping and changing your eating habits than you will receive overall better health and even energy levels than overeating or lacking nutrients or by eating too many calories! There are so many great benefits to just simply going grocery shopping, but also by utilizing your groceries instead of forgetting about them and wasting your time and money when your away from home! Remember that you can wait to get home and than take care of yourself with the product you got yourself ahead of time!
Don’t forget to take care of yourself because nobody will take care of you for you!
Thank You for Reading!
Once again thank you for reading my content and I hope that if anything that I have bestowed upon you, the reader, as well as the audience with information, knowledge and wisdom to better yourself and even others if you so feel and see fit!
Until next time,
Joshua – CPT, CSN, Online Entrepreneur